Quick Malay Language Facts
- Malay is natively spoken by around 40 million people worldwide
- Was first spoken around the seventh century
- The word “Malay” means "Of the people"
- Malay speaking countries : Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore
- The language uses mostly the Latin script, however there is also an Arabic script in use
Why would you look anywhere else for your Malay Translation Service? Why not see why our Malay translation services are better than the rest? So contact us today and we will start to fulfil your Malay translation needs fast and accurately.