Get a Quote

UK +44 (0)207 193 1808
USA +1 415 315 9818

Our team are experts in translations related to Insurance and the insurance industry. This includes qualified translators who are experience with commercial property insurance translations.

This translation service ranges from the translation of the insurance certificates and policy documents through to assistance with insurance claims. For insurance claims we offer a legal translation service and can translate loss adjusters reports and builders quotes. Contact our team for insurance translation services.


What Is Commercial Property Insurance?

A commercial property insurance policy will provide financial assistance to repair or replace your business property if it is damaged, stolen or destroyed by any instances that are covered in the terms of your policy, such as fire.

Commercial property insurance is often packages together with general liability insurance and business interruption insurance as part of a business owners policy (BOP).


What Does Commercial Property Insurance Cover?

Commercial property insurance typically covers your physical property and this means the owned or rented building and equipment, plant and machinery, tools, inventory (including WIP), supplies, computers, business furniture, valuable documents and business records. Outdoor fixtures, such as fences and signs are also included.

The events covered by commercial property insurance typically include: fire, lightning, wind, hail, theft and vandalism.


What Does Commercial Property Insurance Not Cover?

It’s important to understand the situations where business property insurance will not assist. This way you can consider additional/alternative coverage.

Flood damage is not normally covered by commercial property insurance and so you’ll need to consider purchasing a separate flood insurance policy to protect from the costs of flood damage.

Earthquakes typically aren't covered by commercial property insurance. However, some insurers will allow this risk to be included in your policy at an additional cost.