ABOUT THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- Third in worldwide usage, after Spanish and Mandarin Chinese
- The world's most widely spoken second language
- Officially classified as a Romance language in origin
- Loosely based on Latin root words
- Multiple dialects spoken the world over, including in Britain, the United States, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, New Zealand, and many others.
- Alphabet composed of 26 individual letters forming words
- Has ungendered nouns and concise sentence construction
- An official languages of the EU, or European Union
Let Axis Translations provide your language services, and watch your client base expand outwards into the growing global marketplace. Make your web site or computer software universal with our software and web localization services. We can even help international companies work more efficiently by translating documents of all kinds, even databases, into over 150 distinct languages. We stand behind every translation we provide, and will do whatever it takes to satisfy our customers. Don't wait, contact Axis Translations today!