ABOUT THE DUTCH LANGUAGE
- Officially classified as a Germanic language in origin
- A dialect spoken in Belgium is commonly known as "Flemish"
- Over 25 million native speakers worldwide
- Bears great similarity to the German and English languages
- Has three noun genders
- Spoken in many nations, including Belgium, the Netherlands, Suriname, Denmark, Curacao, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, and to a lesser degree, the United Kingdom, United States, Sweden, Spain and Canada.
- Is one of the official languages of the European Union, or EU
Put Axis Translations to work for you and see your base of customers and clients across the world expand far beyond your expectations. Let us convert your web site or computer software to the languages of your choice to maximize your exposure worldwide. We can even translate medical and financial records to ensure seamless interoperability of your company's various branches across the world market. Our work is 100% guaranteed, so you can count on us to provide the best Dutch Translation Services money can buy. Give us a try today. You'll be glad you did.