With the ranking of 5th largest country in the world and 6th fastest growing economy, you may inevitably find yourself needing to communicate via the Brazilian Portuguese language. Differences exist between Brazilian and European Portuguese that may not be recognised by other language service providers. For high quality, accurate Brazilian Portuguese translations, contact us at Axis Translations.
Professional Brazilian Portuguese Translation
At Axis Translations, we possess the skills necessary to accurately translate your websites and documents to and from Brazilian Portuguese. Unlike our competitors, our Brazilian Portuguese translation service is not limited to predetermined language pairs. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our language proficiency, which covers over 200 global languages.
In addition to producing Brazilian Portuguese translations for both documents and websites, we also provide Brazilian Portuguese transcription services for audio and video material. This might be for required for film, training and a wide variety of circumstances. At Axis Translations, we’ve got you covered.
We can also offer a Brazilian interpreter on location for your meeting, conference, court requirement, prison visit or medical appointment. Our team of interpreters are experienced with assisting a wide range of meeting formats.
- Brazil is made up of many diverse cultures, to include: African, Asian, European and Native Indian.
- The largest country on the continent of South America, Brazil is the 5th largest country in the world.
- Brazil is home to nearly 192 million people.
- The country was first set up as a colony in the 1500s by Portugal.
- This country is the only Portuguese speaking country in the Americas.
- The Summer Olympics of 2016 will be held in Brazil.