Spaghetti croccanti con pomodoro e mozzarella (Crispy spaghetti with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese)
Are you looking for a simple and economical recipe that will please the whole family? As follows you will find the Italian Translation of the recipe ‘Spaghetti croccanti con pomodoro e mozzarella’, an Italian pasta dish with a twist. This recipe will require little preparation and it’s also ideal accompanying dish for your summer barbecues. We will list the English translation first, then show glossary of some of the key terms before finishing with the source Italian recipe.
Ingredients for 4 people
280 gr of spaghetti
50 gr of grated parmesan cheese
300 gr of cherry tomatoes
250 gr of mozzarella cheese
extra virgin olive oil
- Cook the spaghetti al dente and cool down under cold running water. Break the eggs into a bowl, add the yolk, the parmesan and a pinch of salt, beat with a fork and then pour the spaghetti into your mix.
- Put a little oil in a non-stick pan, heat up on a low flame, lay one eighth of spaghetti and cook on both sides until you get a crispy and lightly browned omelette. Repeat the same procedure and keep the 8 omelettes warm in a preheated oven at 50º C.
- Slice the mozzarella and the tomatoes, season with a pinch of salt and a few parsley leaves and stuff the omelettes by pairing two at a time.
As follows is an Italian translation into English of some of the key terms found in this recipe
Uovo – Egg
Tuorlo – Yolk
Pomodorini – Cherry tomatoes
Prezzemolo - Parsley
Olio extra vergine d’oliva – Extra virgin olive oil
Sale – Salt
As follows is the recipe written in again in Italian. This is the original version of the text that we have provided an English translation of above. Please note that our translation may have some added notes to help the user which were not necessary in the Italian version.
Ingredienti per 4 persone
280 gr di spaghetti
50 gr di parmigiano reggiano grattugiato
300 gr di pomodorini
250 gr di mozzarella
olio extra vergine di oliva
- Cuocete gli spaghetti al dente e raffreddateli sotto l’acqua fredda corrente. Rompete le uova in una ciotola, unite il tuorlo, il parmigiano e un pizzico di sale, sbattete con una forchetta e versate gli spaghetti nel composto.
- Versate un po’ d’olio in un tegame antiaderente, scaldatelo su fiamma bassa, stendetevi un ottavo degli spaghetti e cuoceteli su entrambi i lati fino ad ottenere una frittatina croccante e dorata. Ripetete il procedimento e tenete le 8 frittatine in caldo in forno preriscaldato a 50º C.
- Tagliate a fette la mozzarella e i pomodorini, condite con un pizzico di sale e qualche foglia di prezzemolo e farcite le frittatine accoppiandole due a due.
Translation of Italian Recipe Service – We offer free translation of Italian recipes. Please send your Italian Recipe by email to email@example.com – with ‘Free Italian Recipe’ written in the subject line of your email. Please note that the recipe translated will be published and must be free from any restriction to do so.