Welsh Translation Service
If you are in need of a translation to or from Welsh and 150 other languages, Axis Translation is here to help. We employ trained and tested Welsh translators who only work in their native language, and they can help you translate a variety of products.
We offer Welsh translations for :
- Medical purposes: Insurance claims, doctors instructions, all need expert translation to provide accuracy
- Welsh Websites: everything is on the web now, we can help ensure you understand the information out there
- Welsh Legal documents: International law concerns require the upmost attention to precision translation and interpretation, which our translators are specially trained to do
- Technical instructions or manuals: Whether you are expanding your business overseas and need to have some manuals translated, or you received a Welsh manual and need it in your native language, we can help
- Business documents: Contracts, proposals, and even basic communications such as email all need to be completely understood to be effective, this is where we come in
- Welsh transcription for film, evidence, training and marketing.
- Any thing else you can think of: We can handle projects from a one page memo to technical books hundreds of pages long. Contact us today for a free quote and see how we can help you with your Welsh Translation needs.
Axis Translation has helped customers from major corporations to individuals communicate with the world. With our vast selection of languages to choose from, we are confident we can help you as well. There is no project too big or too small for us to take on. Click through our website to see what other languages we offer. We look forward to working with you and hope we can assist you with a Welsh translation or other language.
Welsh Language Facts
The Welsh language is a member of the Celtic family of languages, with the majority of the 611,000 speakers living in Wales. The 2011 Welsh Language measure gave the language official status. It is also included among the fifty five languages on the Voyager Golden Record representing earth on NASA’s Voyager initiative, which began in 1977.
Welsh is written using 28 Latin alphabet letters, and contains a fair number of words borrowed from Latin as well. There are some regional dialects, which are detectable in the spoken language and to a lesser degree in the written word. There are also differences between the more formal, literary Welsh used largely in official documents, and the colloquial Welsh used in speech and informal writing.