Thai Translation Services
Axis Translations offers skilled Thai translation services from English to Thai or from Thai to English. We also translate the Thai language to over 200 other languages as well.
Our translators are experts in different fields of translation such as medical, legal, education, and business. This ensures that your Thai translations will be professionally accomplished using the proper terminology in each field.
Our team of translators is experienced in performing different types of translation services. From shorter one paragraph translation to 500 page document, Axis Translations can complete these tasks for you. Legal documents such as birth and death certificates, marriage certificates, and transcripts are accomplished by Axis Translations in an efficient and professional manner. We ensure that all legal and scientific jargon will be translated appropriately.
Do you wish to open up a Thai language website for the international community? Or do you wish to market your English website to the Thai community? Axis Translations has a team of software engineers to help you localize or internationalize your software and website. Adding languages onto your website helps market to a wider audience and breaks the language barriers which is so important in this age of globalization.
Unlike other Thai translation services, Axis Translations does not only translate print. Our Thai translation services include producing accurate transcriptions from video and audio sources, and even language search engine optimization.
The Thai language does not use the Latin alphabet. This can create complexities and problems when using a machinated translation service. Machine translations are unable to pick up the subtle nuances and inflections of the Thai language. So if you want a Thai translation service that uses proper terminologies and grammar then don’t gamble with those machine-based translations - use Axis Translations today.
Further more, we can also provide a Thai interpreter on location. An on-site linguist can be of great assistance for the courts, conferences and business meetings.
Facts About the Thai Language:
- Thai or Siamese is the official language of Thailand and the native language of the Thai people.
- Present-day Thai language has influences from Pali, Sanskrit, and Old Khmer.
- Thai uses tone and inflection to differentiate from other meanings and grammar syntaxes.
- Thai has a unique writing system that employs unique spelling rules and character pairings.
- Thai is closely related to Lao, the official language of Laos.
- There is no universal way of translating Thai into the Latin alphabet. Thus mastery of Thai script is essential in learning the language.
Facts About Thailand:
- Thailand is officially known as the Kingdom of Thailand and was formerly called Siam.
- It is located in the centre of the Indochina peninsula and bordered on the north by Burma and Laos and on the south by Malaysia.
- Thailand’s government is a constitutional monarchy. It is currently headed by King Rama IX since 1946.
- The largest city and Thailand’s capital is Bangkok which is also its educational, political, and financial hub.
- It is the 20th most populated country with over 64 million inhabitants.
- Thailand is considered a newly industrialized country after rapid economic growth in the early nineties.
For a free quote contact Axis Translations for your Thai translation services. We ensure that the translations we provide will be 100 percent accurate and produced in a timely manner.