• Enquiry

  • UK +44 (0)207 193 1808
  • USA +1 415 315 9818
Our Clients
Recent Post
Axis Translations on twitter
Axis Translations on facebook

Basque Translation Services

The Basque language is the ancestral language of the Basque people. Only a quarter of the Basque people now speak this language and so language assistance can be more difficult and the nature of requests is changing.

Axis Translations can assist with Basque translation services. This includes the translation of personal documents, such as old letters and recipe books.

Whatever the request, you can trust Axis Translations to assist.

Basque Language Facts

Basque is the language of the Basque people, but currently less than 26% of the Basque people speak the language. Approximately 665 thousand people speak this language. 92% of Basque speakers can be found in Spain with the remaining 8% in France.

Click here for a FREE Basque Translation Quotation