Tagliatelle verdi al prosciutto (Green tagliatelle with ham).
Today’s Italian Translation will be of the recipe ‘Tagliatelle al prosciutto’, a simple Italian recipe with dry green tagliatelle and ham. This is a very quick pasta dish, as it requires only 20 minutes for preparation. We will list the English translation first, then show a glossary of some of the key terms before finishing with the source Italian recipe.
Ingredients for 4 people
500 gr of dry green tagliatelle
100 gr of ham, cut in a single slice
60 gr of butter
half a cup of cream
grated grana padano
- Bring a pot full of salty water to the boil for the pasta. In the meantime start dicing the ham.
- Melt the butter in a pan, then add the diced ham so that it gains flavour. Then add cream, salt and pepper and leave on a low flame until the sauce has thickened.
- Pour the tagliatelle into the boiling water and cook al dente. Then strain the pasta and season immediately with the sauce. You can add a little grated grana to finish with.
As follows is an Italian translation into English of some of the key terms found in this recipe
Prosciutto – Ham
Burro – Butter
Panna – Cream
Sale - Salt
Pepe - Pepper
As follows is the recipe written in Italian. This is the original version of the text that we have provided an English translation of above. Please note that our translation may have some added notes to help the user which were not necessary in the Italian version.
Ingredienti per 4 persone
500 gr di tagliatelle verdi secche
100 gr di prosciutto cotto tagliato in un’unica fetta
60 gr di burro
mezzo bicchiere di panna
grana padano grattugiato
- Portate ad ebollizione abbondante acqua salata per la pasta. Nel frattempo cominciate a tagliare il prosciutto a cubetti.
- Fate fondere il burro in una padella. Poi unite i dadini di prosciutto per farli insaporire. Aggiungete panna, sale e pepe e lasciate cuocere la salsa a fuoco basso finché non si sarà addensata.
- Versate le tagliatelle nell’acqua bollente e lessatele al dente. Scolate la pasta e condite subito con la salsa. Per finire potete aggiungere un po’ di grana grattugiato.
Translation of Italian Recipe Service – We offer free translation of Italian recipes. Please send your Italian Recipe by email to email@example.com – with ‘Free Italian Recipe’ written in the subject line of your email. Please note that the recipe translated will be published and must be free from any restriction to do so.